CHIPO2 is a mixed signal semi-custom IC that combines the major parts of Pulse Oximetry analog front-end with Oximetry Computational Module.
- Analog Section
- Oximetry Control Section
- 16-bit RISC Processor
- Flash ROM containing proprietary Pulse Oximetry Algorithm
- Parallel I/O
- Serial I/O (UART, PI, I2C)
- Powered by 3.3V, Oximetry Sensor could be powered either by 3.3V or 5V
- Power Consumption (when running Oximetry only, excluding sensor): 0.6mA & 3.3V
- Compatible with industry standard Pulse Oximetry sensors (red wavelength 660nm/infrared wavelength 905nm)
Low cost CHIPO2 offers a great deal of flexibility in product developmentand its system integrations, with a reliable performance level of standardPulse Oximetry.
Do you have needs of advanced, performance-enhanced Pulse Oximetry?